Error:404 Page not found
Change of privacy settings - acceptance of cookies
The policy of privacy and of using cookies as well as other technologies used on the ZTM websites.
The privacy settings preference may be changed marking YES / NO in the following forms.
At the ZTM we pay special attention to the respect for privacy and personal data protection of the users, who browse ZTM websites. Our actions result from provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR).
Below, you will find the information on how we process the personal data of users browsing ZTM websites, you will also learn about cookies and other technologies used on the websites (www.metropoliaztm.pl and www.rj.metropoliaztm.pl).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files used by the Internet services in the Internet user browsers. They are stored on the user’s computer or other devices at the moment of Internet services use.
What are cookie used for?
The ZTM, to allow users to use the websites and to make additional functionalities of the service available, e.g. to:
- select another language,
- font size,
- adapt to the type of device, on which it is displayed,
- identify the most popular elements of ZTM services,
- profile the users behaviour to offer them better matching contents,
utilises cookies-based solutions.
The following cookie types are used on our websites:
- Session cookies - this is temporary information stored in the browser’s memory till the end of the browser session, i.e. till the moment of its closing. These cookies are indispensable. The data contained in these files are processed based on Art. 6 para 1(f) of the GDPR till the time of browser closing.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements - enabling adapting the contrast, font size, adapting to the type of device, on which it is displayed. The data contained in these files are processed based on Art. 6 para 1(c) of the GDPR, resulting from the ZTM obligations in the field of so-called digital accessibility implementation, till the time of browser closing, unless the user gives the content to save them.
- Functional cookies - they enable ‘remembering’ settings selected by the user, so that (s)he does not have to adapt the site settings to his/her preferences each time, e.g. related to the chosen language or region, from which the user originates, the website layout, and other preferences in the field of website content display. The data contained in these files are processed based on the user’s content, which can be withdrawn any time through a form situated at the bottom of each service site (cookies icon).
- Analytical cookies - these are files, which gather anonymous, aggregated data and enable us to identify our most popular sites and contents, to improve our website and the impressions, which we offer to visitors. You can decide, whether you want them to be used. Their blocking will have a negative impact on our capability to improve our products and services.
- Cookies used on Facebook - these cookies enable visitors to make our contents available to their friends in the social media. These services, due to cookies, may follow actions on websites, to create a user profile and to offer more appropriate contents on other visited websites. You can decide, whether you want them to be used.