By bus to bathing beaches. Holiday facilities of the ZTM.
During holidays it will be easier to travel to bathing beaches and recreation centres by the urban public transport. The Metropolitan Transport Authority (ZTM) on 20 June will introduce changes in the timetable, which among other things will make trips to places popular in the summer time easier.
Changes in the bus operations will start with the beginning of the holidays. They will facilitate or enable trips to bathing beaches and recreations centres popular in the region. Hints related to possibility of travelling to some of them are presented below.
- Bobrowniki - Rogoźnik lake - the route of line 52 buses will be extended to the lake on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Bobrowniki - Rogoźnik lake - additional journeys of line No 700 will be started to the lake on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Chorzów – Dolina Górnika – the route of line 98 will be changed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, due to which access to nearby ponds will be made possible.
- Dąbrowa Górnicza - Pogoria I lake - on Sundays and holidays line 175 will be served by articulated buses.
- Gliwice - Czechowice lake - typically holiday line No 650 will be started, which will enable getting to the bathing beach.
- Zabrze - Maciejów bathing beach - everyday, including Sundays and holidays, when supermarkets are closed, the route of line 250 buses will be changed, due to which access to the facility will be enabled.
- Zabrze - Maciejów bathing beach - buses of typically holiday line 659 will be travelling every day, enabling access to the facility.
Holiday ZTM timetables will be effective from 20 June. From that date it is necessary to check departure times, binding during the holiday. No longer the information marked with notes like ‘Working, school days’, ‘Working, school days and breaks’ as well as ‘Saturdays, Sundays apart from summer holidays’ will be valid. The validity date of the holiday timetable on certain lines may differ from the adopted standard. Line 33 and E-2 are among exceptions.
At the same time, on the occasion of holiday timetable introduction, the Metropolitan Transport Authority (ZTM) reminds about started from the beginning of May free bus lines PAP1, PAP2, PAP3, and PAP4. They travel towards the Paprocany lake in Tychy. Those connections, like the aforementioned ones, were also planned thinking about the region residents, who during holidays prefer to spend their leisure time in places of recreational nature.
Z taryfy Transport GZM znikają dotychczasowe bilety 30-dniowe i „kolorowe” Metrobilety. Wszystkie bilety 30-dniowe zmienią się w Metrobilety, a każdy Metrobilet daje możliwość podróżowania również Kolejami Śląskimi i POLREGIO. Do tego dochodzi uruchomiony kilka dni temu Metrorower, z którego posiadacze wszystkich biletów okresowych mogą korzystać bez dodatkowych opłat przez 60 minut dziennie. Autobusami, tramwajami, trolejbusami, koleją i Metrorowerami.
Kibice, którzy wybierają się na mecze Zagłębie Sosnowiec – Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biała oraz Zagłębie Sosnowiec - Odra Opole będą mogli bezpłatnie korzystać z komunikacji miejskiej.