ID and a school ID on a smartphone screen
mObywatel (mCitizen) is an official free application for mobile devices. It is issued by the government and with its use ticket inspectors will be capable of verifying passenger’s identity by the mTożsamość (mIdentity) option, where it will be possible to display comfortably an own ID, while the mLegitymacja (mSchool ID) option displays school IDs.
To use the mTożsamość service it is necessary to establish profil zaufany (trusted profile). mLegitymacja is a traditional school ID displayed on the screen on a smartphone or tablet. By its presentation we can confirm that we learn at a specific school, that we enjoy various concessions and exemptions. However, this mDokument may be activated only, when our school has signed an appropriate agreement with the Ministry of Digitisation. A system for mLegitymacja issuing should operate at the school. This mDokument is activated using a QR code and an activation code received at the school front office.
Verification is related to presenting a document on a smartphone or tablet screen to the verifying person. It is necessary to start the mObywatel application, to log in, and then to select the mTożsamość/mLegitymacja szkolna service. The data will be displayed immediately.
The documents’ security features include mainly:
- Hologram - a colour changing at the device movement,
- Dynamic element - a flying flag,
- Date of last update or date of document presentation - various types of information depending on the presented document,
Data ostatniej aktualizacji = Date of last update; Znak wodny = Watermark; Element dynamiczny = Dynamic element
mObywatel offers also a number of other facilities:
- mTożsamość may be used also e.g. at the collection of registered post at a post office, in Intercity and Polregio trains, where a traditional plastic ID is not necessary,
- mPojazd (mVehicle) – an electronic document prepared with vehicle owners and co-owners in mind,
- eRecepta (ePrescription) – access to the list of non-collected prescriptions, issued for us and our close persons,
- Pole abroad - helpful, when you encounter problems during a visit abroad.
Source of text and photographs: https://www.gov.pl/web/mobywatel
The possibility to use the urban public transport for free for citizens of Ukraine, who crossed the border in February, ends on the 31st of May. Already now we suggest, where you can buy a ticket and how to use the urban transport of the Metropolitan Transport Authority (ZTM).
The première of the report ‘Responsible Business in Poland. Best Practice’ took place during the CSR Fair, organised by the Responsible Business Forum. This is the largest in Poland review of sustainable development initiatives. As many as 6 ZTM practices qualified to it.